For this article, we’ve analyzed dozens of 30 Amp Inlet Boxes on the market. Based on the research and analysis we are presenting here the top 10 best 30 Amp Inlet Boxes that you can consider buying for your needs. So, if you are looking for the best performing 30 Amp Inlet Boxes to fulfill your needs, feel free to check our list.
These are the Best 30 Amp Inlet Boxes on the Market:
Disclaimer: The 30 Amp Inlet Boxes featured in this article may include affiliate links. When you purchase through these links, we may earn some commission which helps us run this website. However, this will never add additional cost to you.
We keep getting tons of messages from our readers who are willing to purchase 30 Amp Inlet Boxes for their needs. People usually want to know:
- What are the best 30 Amp Inlet Boxes on the market?
- How to choose the right 30 Amp Inlet Boxes for the money?
- Where to find good performing 30 Amp Inlet Boxes online?
The following video will help you get all the answers to your questions:
30-amp generator power inlet box Installation
How I installed my 30-amp generator power inlet box. And tied into my circuit panel using my interlock protection at the circuit breaker.
To help you find the right 30 Amp Inlet Boxes to fulfill all your needs, we’ve conducted a review on each of these 30 Amp Inlet Boxes on the market. Let’s get into it:
1. Reliance Controls Generators Up to 7,500 Running Watts PB30 30-Amp NEMA 3R Power Inlet Box, Gray
- Material Type: Powder Coated Steel
2. Generators Up to 7,500 Running Watts S7 30-Amp NEMA 3R Power Inlet Box, Black
- This rain-tight, rust-proof unit includes an NEMA L14-30P inlet plug, six knockout holes, and push-in wire connections. Using one of the four combination 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts (one on each side, bottom and back), the power inlet box can be wired directly to the transfer switch or panel. The exclusive patented design provides generous wiring space and facilitates rough-in. The face of the box is removable for easy placement and wiring.
- The rain tight NEMA 3R PBN-Series steel power inlet box is designed for use with Pro/Tran transfer switches, Panel/Link transfer panels and generator-ready load centers.the front entry inlet has a weatherproof spring cover which closes when not in use to protect the inlet from the elements. -It is designed to be installed outdoors in an open area where the generator is being used to avoid carbon monoxide hazard.
- Power Inlet Box is an outdoor/watertight electrical inlet for a 30 Amp L14-30 generator cord. It is designed to be located outdoors where the generator is running to prevent dangerous carbon monoxide fumes from the generator from entering your house. This inlet box is then safely hardwired through an outside wall directly to the transfer switch or panel, eliminating the need for cords running through windows or doors. It is designed to be wired directly to the transfer switch
3. Reliance Controls PBN30 30-Amp NEMA 3R Power Inlet Box
- Durable, raintight, and non-metallic power inlet box
- Designed specifically for generators up to 7,500 maximum running watts
- Transfer switch accessory also for use with Reliance Controls Panel/Link manual transfer panels and generator-ready load centers
- Cabinet type: NEMA 3R
- Must be installed outdoors near an in-use generator
4. Generac 6343 30-Amp 125/250V Raintight Aluminum Power Inlet Box
- The product is 30A ALU PWR Inlet Box
- Easy to use
- The product is manufactured in China
5. Cllena NEMA L14-30 Flanged Generator Power Inlet/Outlet Receptacle Socket with Cover 30 Amp 125/250V 7500W (Black)
- Super Tough Black Nylon Body Resists Damage From UV Degradation, Severe Impact, Abrasion, Chemicals; water and dust resistance by a rubber cover.
- Clear See-Thru Wiring Block & Color Coded Positive Crimp Lock Wire Clamps Make Wiring Easy.
- 15 Amp 125 Volts AC 2-Pole 3-Wire Flanged Inlet Rated Up To 1875 Watts
- cUL Listed Approved Plug 91GG, Accommodates 10-14 AWG Gauge Wiring
- Works perfectly for use with generator transfer switches or power inlet plug to supply power to your home, business, boat, Rv or trailer
6. ABN Power Inlet Male Inlet Power Socket, Electric Inlet Box, 30a, 125 Volt – Outdoor Trailer, Boat, RV Power Inlet
1 used from $15.56
- INLET MALE POWER SOCKET: The ABN | 30 Amp Outdoor Power Inlet Socket installs directly into your application to allow a safe and detachable power connection
- INSTALL EASILY: Instructions included for new installation and existing fit; Pencil, electric drill, 2-7/8” hole saw, 1/8” drill bit, flat blade screwdriver, 4 #8 pan head stainless steel screws, and cutting/wire stripping pliers required for installation (not included)
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed from corrosion-resistant plastic and stainless steel materials for strength and longevity in harsh marine environments; Conforms to ANSI/UL STD.NO.498; Certified to CSA STD.C22.2 NO.42
- FITS YOUR APPLICATION: This electrical inlet is rated 30 Amp, 125 Volt; White square inlet; Quickly twists to lock the cord set to the inlet
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Package includes (1) stainless steel shore power inlet with a gasket cover so interior is shielded from the elements when not in use
7. Reliance Controls Corporation PB20 20-Amp NEMA 3R Power Inlet Box for Generators Up to 5,000 Running Watts,Gray
- For indoor or outdoor use with specific transfer switches, manual transfer panels and generator-ready load centers
- Outdoor, raintight NEMA 3R non-metallic power inlet box provides generous wiring space
- Maximum generator running watts: 5,000
- Maximum generator input: 20A @ 125/250 VAC
- UL listed, exclusive patented design facilitates easy rough-in
8. Conntek GIBL530-025 30 Amp Box Temp Power Cord, 25 - Feet
$93.95 in stock
1 used from $84.88
- Configuration: NEMA L5-30 (30 amps 125 volts, 3 prong locking)
- Maximum rating: 3, 750 watts
- Kit includes: generator power cord & transfer switch inlet box
- Marine grade connectors allows for the power cord to get a weather resistant seal
- Power cord and inlet: UL listed
9. RV 30 amp Power Plug Receptable Shore Power Inlet Twist Lock Connector for Installation in Campers Trailers or RVs with 3 Stainless Steel Pins
- 30Amp 125Volt,easy twist lock power inlet, NEMA L5-30R, ETL Approved, safe to use.
- RV 30 amp power cord inlet - Heavy-duty construction,corrosion resistant materials.
- 30 amp power connector - 3-wire:Black-Load(125Volt),White-Neutral,Green-Equipment ground.
- The twist lock plug requires the use of 8AWG or 10AWG wire.Note:Do not use the small gauge wire as this will result in overheating and possible electrical fire.
- Hole Saw(30amp 2-7/8″hole saw).1/8”Drill Bit.Quickly locks the cord set to the power supply 30 amp shore power inlet.
10. ABN Outdoor Marine Electrical Power Male Inlet Socket Box Kit 30A 125V w/ Connector, Twist Lock Plug Cord Cover, Ring
- KEEP CORDS SAFE: The ABN Power Cord Inlet, Locking Inlet, and Replaceable Cover Kit installs directly to your application to allow a safe and detachable power connection; Designed to secure and protect your cord connector and keep a weatherproof seal for your RV, camper, trailer, marine watercraft, and other outdoor applications; For regulating and waterproofing purposes; Package includes (1) traditional stainless steel shore power inlet with a gasket cover + (1) plug protector cover + (1) ring
- FITS YOUR APPLICATION: 30 Amp, 125 Volt black square inlet that quickly locks the cord set to the inlet; Cover includes side grips for an easy and secure connection; Designed for use with round jacketed, hard usage cable (S-type), 8-3AWG
- PERFECT SIZE: Inlet – 2.2-inch (5.6cm) inner diameter (ID); 3-inch x 3.5-inch (7.6cm x 8.9cm) outer width; 3.25-inch (8.3cm) length; Cover and ring – 1.75-inch (4.4cm) inner diameter (ID); 3-inch (7.6cm) outer diameter (OD); 3-inch (7.6cm) inside depth; 5-inch (12.7cm) outer length; Connector – Approximate measurement across the face is 1.75 inches (4.4cm); Across the back where the cord enters adds 0.25 inch (2 inches / 5.1cm across); Total length is 3.9 inches (9.9cm)
- BUILT TO LAST: 30 Amp 125 Volt rating; Inlet constructed from corrosion-resistant plastic and stainless steel materials for strength and longevity in harsh marine environments; Cover constructed with a bright yellow rubber body and black heavy-duty plastic ring for extra longevity with no leaks; Replace your power cord with this twist lock connector so the cord can be removed and stored without leaving an opening that mice or insects can enter and wreak havoc
- EASY TO USE: Instructions included for new installation and existing fit; Pencil, electric drill, 2.5” hole saw, 1/8” drill bit, flat blade screwdriver, 4 #8 pan head stainless steel screws, and cutting/wire stripping pliers required for installation (not included)
So, these are our top 10 best 30 Amp Inlet Boxes. We hope the above list was helpful for you to find the right 30 Amp Inlet Boxes on the market.