Looking for the Best Harris Bipods? To help you find the right product, we evaluate thousands of reviews on various Harris Bipods on the market. Here’s what we found:
Top 10 Harris Bipods Reviews
In the following section, we are going to show you the features of each of these Harris Bipods:
1. Harris Bipods BRMS, extends from 6" to 9" Swivels (tilts), Notched Legs Spring Loaded
- Bipod is adjustable from 6" to 9"
- It swivels (tilt) to compensate for uneven terrain
- Legs are notched in 1" increments, spring loaded
- Made in U.S.A.
2. HBLMS Harris Bipod extends from 9" to 13" (swivels, Notched Legs)
- Harris Bipods HBLMS, extends from 9" to 13"
- Notched legs adjustable in 1" increments.
- Swivels allowing shooting from uneven ground.
- 100% Made in the USA
- Free shipping
3. Harris Engineering S-BRM Hinged Base 6 - 9-Inch BiPod,Black
- This Bi pod is useful For Shooting Off The Bench
4. Harris Engineering S-LM Hinged Base 9-13-Inch BiPod
- Rotates To Either Side For Instant Leveling On Uneven Ground
- The Hinged Base Has Tension Adjustment And Buff Springs To Eliminate Tremor
- The Legs Eject By Spring Action
- Country Of Origin: United States
5. Harris Bipod HB25CS extends from 13 1/2" to 27" Swivels (tilts)
- Extends from 13.5" to 27"
- Swivels (tilts) to compensate for uneven terrain
- 100% made in the USA
- Design to shoot from sitting position
6. Harris Engineering S-BR Hinged Base 6-9-Inch BiPod
- Swivels to compensate for uneven Terrain
- Has a built in Sling swivel stud to attach the Sling
- Made in the USA
7. Harris BiPod Solid Base 6-9 inches
$69.24 in stock
- This Bipod is most Useful For Shooting Off The Bench
8. HBRS Bipod
$118.25 in stock
- Extends from 6" to 9" Swivels (Tilts)
9. Harris Engineering S-25 Hinged Base 12-25-Inch BiPod
- Country Of Origin : United States
- The Package Height Of The Product Is 4 Inches
- The Package Length Of The Product Is 16 Inches
- The Package Width Of The Package Is 6 Inches
10. Magpul Rifle Bipod, 1913 Picatinny Rail, Flat Dark Earth
$99.99 in stock
- Made of lightweight Mil-spec hard anodized 6061 T-6 aluminum and injection-molded polymer; Aesthetically pleasing, low-profile design conceals its mechanisms and hardware, smoothly brushing off snags and bumps
- Optimized for rapid one-handed adjustments; Quickly and quietly transitions between countless user configurations
- Easily loaded with stabilizing forward tension without fear of failure or warping; At just over 11 oz. , the Magpul Bipod is lighter than many pricier bipods currently on the market
- Spring-tensioned legs stow neatly forward and snap down and lock into place with one hand; Leg extensions slide and lock securely with the push of a button on any of the seven half-inch spaced locking detents
- An industry-exclusive 50° of total tilt and 40° of total pan are controlled by a glove-friendly knurled tool-less bipod locking knob located between the extended legs, allowing easy adjustment between shots
Harris Bipods Videos
We strongly believe that you will find the right product from our above selection of top Harris Bipods. However, we are affiliated with Amazon which means that when you buy any product through our link, we may earn some commission. This helps us run our site.